Friday, September 28, 2007

This Internet Web

I never realized what an absolute mess this internet web is. I thought I had a handle on it before, but now that we've changed to the Vic20 from the Philco/telegraph key I'm amazed at what passes as Catholic spirituality on this internet web. People are actually celebrating a forced return to mumbling in Latin. No doubt typing away with their grease stained fingers after eating their Styrofoam encapsulated sandwiches of meatdeath. And probably while wearing their man made clothes too. I'm sorry... I can't type any more now. I need to go to the mud pit for a ritual cleansing in the embrace of Mother Earth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"And probably while wearing their man made clothes too"


Nonsense - we Traddies wear silk!

Syb Bob said...

Oh now that figures. Exploit the silk worms, huh? Do you realize how many millions upon millions of our syblyng silkworms are murdered by boiling water, steaming or drying in an oven to creat those silken deathclothes?? Excuse me... I have to go to the mudpit now to calm down.

Anonymous said...

Hey, who cares? It's not as if they're good to eat.

Syb Bob said...

Eat the silk worms? Aaaaaaaaa...
The power of the Spirit of Vatican II compels you....
The power of the Spirit of Vatican II compels you....
The power of the Spirit of Vatican II compels you....