Monday, October 8, 2007

Good News

I found Syb Joe over the weekend. I was on one of our harvesting missions to the local farms nearby. We go and gather different produce from these farms to sustain ourselves and in reparation for our offerings of ourselves and prayers to Gaea for the eco crimes of the local farmers. The really great biblical part of our program is that we do not even tell the farmers that they are doing it so in this case the right hand really does not know what the left hand is doing. That way we can be so eucharist to each other. Anyway, while I was in an apple orchard I found Syb Joe hanging in a tree with the windmill blades. (Can I say blades, that sounds so violent?) I managed to get him down and bring our produce back to our commune. He's resting now, but seems ok other than a violent bout of nausea.

No comments: