Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Internetweb linkages

I found where we've been linked to by Quo Vadis? (Wasn't he Luke's father in Star Wars?) And while she seems to be another one of those traddies here on the internetweb, I'm sure she's a nice enough person. Although I don't know where she gets off saying we "satirize Catholic liberalism". She'll probably hear from Syb MADison about that one. Where do all these traddies come from? It's like the internetweb is a time portal to 1962 or something. Hello people!! Vatican II!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMMMMM....OMMMM....Syblyng Bob, have you been sneaking off & consuming our syblyngs the cows again? That's the only thing I can think of that would cause you to be so aggressive (your telling people that I will get/have gotten mad is, of course, merely the projection of your own aggressive feelings)....

Rae said...

Hi, Syblyng Bob and Sybling Madison! In spite of my traddie tendencies, I'm loving your blog!! Keep up the good work--and, keep humming. :)

Syb Bob said...

Syb Madison. You know I haven't partaken of deathmeatflesh in over 20 years. And as far as projection...the last time you projected poor Syb Joe had to be confined to his cot for two weeks.

Rae... there's hope for you yet.